Within Atlantic Data there are several reports available to support the progression of disclosure checking in England and Wales.
The reports are aimed at Appointment Secretaries and line managers within Scouting.
There are five reports available within Atlantic Data –
|Report||Type of report|
|Disclosure Requested||Will show all applications that have been passed from Compass to Atlantic Data however no action has been taken on this application.|
|E-Invitations Sent||Will show all applications that have had an e-invitation sent to the applicant to request they select their ID documents.|
|Awaiting ID Check||Will show all the applications that have had an e-invitation sent to the applicant and the applicant has selected their ID documents and these need to be verified by an ID checker in Atlantic Data.|
|Pending Applicant Information||Will show all applications that have had ID checked and the applicant is required to submit the application.|
|Applications submitted (not sent to dbs)||Will show all applications that have been submitted (no further action is required by local members) and are undergoing final checks (by HQ and Atlantic Data) before being sent to the DBS.|
To access these reports –
- Log in to Atlantic Data https://thescouts.disclosures.co.uk
- If you have more than one role select your Appointment Secretary or line manager role as appropriate.
- On the main page on the right hand side you will see a list of reports with numbers next to them.
- Click on the number of the report you wish view.
- A new window will open, amend the date range as required
- Then click search
- Details about member’s disclosure applications will show, you can filter and sort the columns using the icons on the left above the first column. You can export the report using the icons on the right above the last column.
It is worth noting if you export to excel or CSV then the report will open in a protected view and you will need to copy and paste the data into a new excel sheet to manipulate the data.