Process Overview: This guide shows you how to view the results of the various reports in Atlantic Data. There are a number of different reports available.
Process: How to use the reports in Atlantic Data
1. Once you have logged in to Atlantic Data you will see a box on the right hand side called ‘Application status’
This box shows you the reports you are able to access in Atlantic Data. To access the reports you can click on the number on the far right and a report will open in a new window (you may need to switch off your pop up blocker if this is not working for you).
2. You can change the date range and click search to create the report.
5. Different actions are required depending on the stage the applicant is at with their application:
- Disclosure Requested means that the application has been sent from Compass to Atlantic Data and the application has not been started yet.
ACTION – use the steps set out below to start the disclosure application.
- E-Invitations Sent means the applicant has been sent an email generated from Atlantic Data asking them to select the ID documents they will show to another volunteer who can check their ID.
ACTION – The applicant needs to select their ID, they may need a reminder if it has been some time since they were sent the email request.
- Awaiting ID Check means the applicant has selected the ID they would like to show and an ID check needs to be carried out.
ACTION – The applicant needs to meet up with another volunteer to complete an ID check and either add the ID document details to Atlantic Data or complete the ID Checking Form.
- Pending Applicant Information means the ID document details have been added to Atlantic Data and the applicant needs to log in to provide their address history, review and submit their disclosure application.
ACTION – the applicant needs to log in to Atlantic Data to complete their application, they may need a reminder if it has been some time since they were sent the email explaining how to complete this step.
- Applications submitted (not sent to the dbs) means the application has been submitted and final checks are being carried out by UKHQ and Atlantic Data before the application is submitted to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). No action is required locally.