Updates to Compass since the 10th March 2016
Over the past few days we have made a few changes to Compass and the support website on the back of the feedback you have been providing to us.
Updates to Compass –
- The Permit Report has been updated to improve the usability of the report.
- New automatic emails have been launched, the emails and alerts are sent from Compass overnight based on an action that is completed
- Permit has been approved – Email to Assessor
- Permit has been rejected – Email to Assessor
- Permit has expired – Alert to Member and Commissioner
- Member personal details, visibility, emergency details and communications preferences – Email to Member
- Password updated – Email to Member
- Any full role closed – Alert to Appointment Secretary and line manager
- Wood badge recommended confirmation- Alert to County Training Manager and Training adviser
New FAQs added based on your questions, feedback and reported issues –
I am using a completed ‘Assessment Checklist Form’ to add to Compass the details of a permit granted whilst Compass was unavailable locally. However, the granting Commissioner at the time is no longer in post. What should I do?