Updates to Compass and Atlantic Data
In January, we have made a few changes to Compass and Atlantic Data on the back of the feedback you have been providing to us.
In Compass we have made the following changes –
- Skiing and Snowboarding Assessor roles have been removed and replaced by the Snowsports Assessor role.
- Skiing and snowboarding permits have been archived and snowsports permits have been added.
- Training modules for Manager and Supporter roles have been updated in accordance with the launch of the new Leadership and Management Training.
- The role variant “Trainer – Leadership and Management” has been made available.
- The title of the training module 036 “Special Needs” has been updated to “Additional Needs”.
- A bug has been fixed that was causing some members’ roles to remain at pre-provision despite completing the appointments process. These roles will now become full in an overnight sync.
- A bug has been fixed that was causing some members not to receive alerts/emails relevant to their role.
In Atlantic Data we have made the following changes –
- The launch of the use of Atlantic Data to process disclosures within British Scouting Overseas is being rolled out in phases. Phase 1 has seen this option open up to members of France & Iberia District and Northern Europe District who have the correct identification documentation. Phase 2 will follow for Rest of the World and Middle East once we have more clarification on the ID documents that can be used for members based in these Districts.
- A bug has been fixed to allow members who have been suspended then subsequently reinstated to have their accounts reactivated in Atlantic Data automatically in an overnight sync if they hold a role that is able to request disclosures.
The following FAQs have been updated/created for your information –
- Guidance for the use of Atlantic Data for British Scouting Overseas
- Guidance for adding the new Leadership and Management Training modules
- Adding a Training Adviser – Managers and Supporters role variant
For further support and advice with regards to these changes please contact The Scout Information Centre.