Atlantic Data requires you to enter a minimum of three letters in the forename or surname fields when searching for an applicant using the ‘Applicant Search’. If the applicant’s forename or surname is less than three letters long:
- click on the ‘Applications’ tab at the top of the Atlantic Data home page
- from the dropdown menu which appears, click on ‘Disclosure Requests’
- a new page will open with ‘Applicant Search’ fields on it
- leave the relevant field blank (surname or forename) and enter their date of birth into the ‘DOB’ field instead
- click on ‘Search’
- the applicants record should be returned at the bottom of the page.
Alternatively you are able to search using the person’s membership number.