Roles: Appointment Secretaries, Administrators, Commissioners.
Process overview: This guide shows you how to find, run and view the results of a report. There are a number of different reports available, depending on the role that you hold.
Process: How to run a report
- Click the ‘Messaging/Reports’ button towards the top of the homepage
- A drop down menu will appear. One of the options available is ‘Reports’. Click on ‘Reports’.
- The ‘Reports’ page will contain a list of report Your role will determine which reports appear in the list. Click the name of the report you want to run from the list provided.We will use a ‘County Member Directory’ report as the example in this user guide.
- Once you have clicked on a heading you will be taken to a new page that will display the results of the report in a It may take a while for the results to appear. Please note: Due to the personal nature of some of the information shown in a report, screenshots in this guide have a number of information fields hidden, using the ‘Choose columns to view’ drop down box.
- The report may span a number of pages. At the upper left hand side of the page there will be a box displaying the number of the page that you are on as well as the number of pages in the report
- To move between pages use the forward and back arrows either side of the page Alternatively, to view a specific page, type that page number into the page number box and press ‘Enter’.
- The ‘Choose columns to view’ drop down box will allow you to choose the information that will be displayed in the Each report may have different column option displayed in the drop down menu.
- Tick the boxes of the columns that you want to see.
- To refresh the report using the new columns click the ‘View report’ button on the right hand side of the page.
- You can alter the information shown within the report table using the column Each column heading will have a set of arrows next to it.
- Clicking on an arrow in one column affect the whole. For example, clicking the arrow in the ‘Forenames’ column will sort all the rows in the table into alphabetical order by forename.
- You can export the report data in number of different formats.
In the toolbar above the report table there is an icon that looks like a floppy disc; click on this.
- A dropdown menu will appear, allowing you to choose the format in which you would like to export the report.
Click on the relevant format to export the report. It will automatically download to your computer.
- Reports can also be exported directly from the ‘Reports’ page.
At the right hand side of each report there are a number of options under the ‘Export to’ heading. Click on the name of the type of file you want export to begin the download.