Roles: All Members.
Process overview: This process allows you to view the role(s) you recorded on your record, both open roles and closed roles. If you hold more than one open role it also allows you to change your order of preference for these roles; changing the order in which the roles appear on your record and which one is set as your primary role. Your primary role will be the role that your account defaults to when logging in to Compass
Process: Viewing your roles and changing your order of preference
- Click on the ‘My profile’ heading towards the top of the homepage
- On your profile page, click on the ‘Roles’ heading towards the top left of the page.
- The ‘Roles’ page will display your role or roles going down the page.
- Each role will have a ‘View’ button at the right hand side of the page. Click this button to open a window displaying the role details, including information about your approval and referees.
Use the menu at the left hand side of the window to move between the different sections.
- On the ‘Roles’ page you will be able to set your roles in order of preference and set your primary role. Your primary role will be the role that your account defaults to when logging in to Compass. Click ‘Set order/Preference’ at the bottom left of the page.
- At the right hand side of the page there will be an ‘Ordering Options’ column where each role will have an ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ button, or both. Use these buttons to change the order of your roles.
The Role at the top of the column will be set as your Primary Role. Roles that are currently not your Primary Role will have a ‘Make Primary’ button. Clicking the ‘Make Primary’ button for a role will set that role as your Primary Role.
- To save your changes click on the ‘Save order preference’ at the bottom left of the page.
- If you want to cancel the changes you have made click the ‘Cancel changes’ button on the bottom left of screen.