Search the FAQs on the site:

Why can’t I update some of my personal details?

Some of your personal details, including your name, gender, date of birth or title (Mr/Miss/Mrs etc.) are linked to your Disclosure or other security check and so can only be changed centrally.

If any of these fields are wrong, please contact your Appointments Secretary. You will need to provide them with relevant ID as proof of the correct details, such as a passport or driving license. Your Appointment Secretary will then need to contact The Scout Information Centre to have these details updated.

||||| 1 Helpful? |||||