January 2019 – Updates to Compass
We have made the following changes to Compass:
Apologies for all the inconvenience caused by Compass been down over the weekend but is now up and running.
- We have resolved the issue with postcode lookup, if you now click the search button next to the postcode fields it will return a set of addresses to select from.
- Following requests from members, we have moved the emails that are sent to Commissioners, Line Managers and Appointment Secretaries about Disclosure compliance from daily to weekly.
- The email to Appointment Secretaries containing information about adults with new roles now includes the location of the new role.
- The GDPR module now automatically re-validates when new roles are added.
- We have updated the Permissions for Assistant Group Scout Leader and make them the same as the Group Scout Leader role.
- Atlantic Data has been updated in line with DBS – The Irish Passport Card can now be used as a form of ID, it is a Group 2B document. Please note: It cannot be used in conjunction with an Irish Passport.
For further support and advice with regards to these changes please contact The Scout Information Centre.