Updates to Compass and Atlantic Data
We have made a few changes to Compass and Atlantic Data on the back of the feedback you have been providing to us.
In Compass we have made the following changes:
- A bug has been fixed that was causing a small number of training records to no longer be displayed when a member’s role was closed. The bug was affecting some members who had previously held a Parent role on Compass and who had training records that had been added before January 2016. If this has affected your record please contact your local training team who will be able to update your record based on your training history.
- A bug has been fixed to allow the District Explorer Scout Administrator to be able to use the export and email functions.
- The role variant “Communications Manager – Media” has been made available.
- New roles have been added for members in Scotland for the Chair of the District Youth Advisory Group and Member of the District Youth Advisory Group.
- A bug has been fixed that was previously preventing GSL, DESCs and DSNCs from adding their own ongoing learning.
- A bug relating to the CE check process for a small number of roles has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that was causing the start date to change for roles added using the “replace role” function.
In Atlantic Data we have made the following changes:
- An additional security question has been added as part of the password reset process.
In addition, the following FAQs have been added:
For further support and advice with regards to these changes please contact The Scout Information Centre.