With phase 3 access to Compass going live today there is a range of resources which will be of particular use to those working with adult training.
- The adult training data FAQs can be found here
- The FAQs specific to adult training data, and ways to correct records, can be found here.
- The previously sent email regarding what to expect from training data can be read here.
- The resources on using Compass to manage adult training can be found here
- The video tutorial most useful to the training community is ‘How to update a member’s training record’ – there is a suite of 14 videos on a range of topics.
Your local reintroduction team of Commissioners, Superusers and Appointments Secretaries are available locally. The Scout Information Centre is also open 8am-7pm and Saturday 9am-5pm to help with any inquiries, which includes our Twitter feed @ScoutInfoCentre.
Superusers and Appointment Secretaries will see some changes to what they can do on Compass when Phase 3 goes live. The FAQs related to these changes are below:
Those logging in may also find that they have a large number of alerts. FAQs on alerts can be found here.