With phase 4a access to Compass going live today there are a range of resources which will be of particular use to those working to continue the updating of records.
- You can find a comprehensive list of ‘who can do what’ on Compass here.
- Recordings of the latest webinars – featuring a walkthrough of Compass, this Usersite and Atlantic Data, can be found here.
- The suite of 14 video tutorials covering everything from logging in, updating training and issuing permits on Compass can be found here.
- Information on updating roles can be found here, and information on processing disclosures can be found here.
- Information on permits can be found here.
- For adult training resources, see the blog post here.
Your local reintroduction team of Commissioners, Superusers and Appointments Secretaries are available to support you locally. The Scout Information Centre is also open 8am-7pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday to help with any enquiries, which includes our Twitter feed @ScoutInfoCentre.
Those logging in may also find that they have a large number of alerts. FAQs on alerts can be found here.